There are many ways to pay for tuition and college expenses that don’t come out of your pocket:
- Undergraduate scholarships and funding
- Graduate scholarships and funding
- Student Travel and Meeting Fund
- Support for diversity-oriented meetings
- Yakama Nation Endowed Fund for Student Support
Learn more about the cost of a UW education, explore financial aid options and calculate your budget with the UW Office of Student Financial Aid.
Additional support is available on this campus for underrepresented students in the STEM fields (science, technology, engineering and math). Learn more about these opportunities using our Underrepresented Student Support Table.