To propose changes to existing undergraduate program requirements, submit an undergraduate program proposal change form in the UW Curriculum Management System (UW CM). For a detailed explanation of how to change programs and credentials in UW CM, see the Programs and Credentials quick guide.  To learn more about the undergraduate program proposal process, refer to these FAQs and to the Undergraduate program proposal process flowchart.

The approval process varies depending on whether the proposed changes are substantive or non-substantive. To determine if the proposed change is substantive or non-substantive, please refer to these FAQs. Some substantive program changes require a Notice of Proposal (NOP). For details on the NOP process, please refer to this flowchart.

Dean's Office Contact: